Wednesday 28 July 2010

My Birthday part 2

I was made to feel so special yesterday on my birthday.  So many people sent me beautiful cards, both handmade and bought but I loved them all.  I also got some wonderful presents.

So this is my birthday part 2.

Firstly my cards in no particular order:

This stunning creation is from Dawn Petler

This beautiful easel card from Debbie Pincher

Lovely beach huts from Jane

Gorgeous purple butterfly from Jules

Gorgeous card from Lora, beautifully coloured

Lovely panel design from Kath Woods - love these papers

Stunning colour combination on Michelle's handbag

Nikki's super stylish card, simple yet stunning

Sonya's beautiful pink and soft green combo - is that me shopping?

From Steve and Leo, Leo made the stunning card, Im sure it wasnt Steve!

Another Black, White and Lime card this time from Susan, Suky and Lucy my feline friends!

Lastly a very special card from Toni who I have known from when I very first started making cards. She is a very talented card maker, the tag inside the card moves up to reveal a hidden message inside.

I will share the rest of my presents tomorrow.

No comments: