Friday 4 June 2010

Summer Time Fun

Well my workshop in Horley is booking up fast, a few spaces left so if you would like to spend the morning making cards on Saturday 26th June 2010 from 10am through to 1pm just click here to book your seat.

I didnt want to leave the lovely ladies from Leeds out either so on Saturday 17th July you can join me for a full day of Summer Time Fun at the new unit in Garforth.  You will craft from 10am through to 4pm, although we will stop for a bite to eat which we will provide.  So do you fancy a day of papercrafting fun using the new Blossom, Anglomania and a collection that is still in the making - but I know you will love!  We are limiting numbers to just 20 so click here to book your seat.

You must also check out Craftwork Cards blog today, we are launching World Cup Wags today.  Thought we should have some fun too when in a weeks time the World Cup kicks off.  There are going to be some amazing offers each time England play a game, 4 sketch challenges to take part in with some great prizes on offer and inspiration in card making kits too.  Check here for full details and spread the word, tell your crafting friends to join in the fun!

Well thats me up to date with things, I suppose the only other thing that you would like today is to see a card idea!

One of my new Blossom cards, I love this collection, like Sue I have to say its probably my favourite one ever!  If you want some of the Blossom goodies, click here.





Marshmallow pink card with the brown tone on tone, pink diamonds of tone on tone and then some punched daisies.  I cut the oblong message down and attached it under my centre panel.  Finish with card candy and of course some platinum glitter glue.

Hope you like it?

No comments: