Sunday 16 May 2010

No card today

I have been so busy recently, not had a chance to play and make some cards, so sorry there is no card today.

As I have said recently I have been struggling to post a card a day and I so wanted to do a whole year, but Im not going to make it. 

As someone said to me recently, blogging is meant to be fun and not become a chore and take over your life.

I have been making lots of card samples recently, but cant share them just yet, so many fabulous new things in the making.  Will show you all as soon as I can.

Have a great Sunday - been watching the racing, yes JT is out on the track again this weekend in South Africa.  He fought a great race but his tyre didnt last and his bike was all over the place, he managed to get 7th which was pretty impressive considering.  Race 2 later so hopefully he will do better.

Check back soon for some card ideas.

1 comment:

Bettythebaglady said...

Haha Julie I bet there'll be lots of lovely stuff to show soon if the new products in the newsletter are anything to go by Hugs BettyXXX