Friday 14 May 2010

I'm so lucky!

Look what was delivered to me yesterday.


This gorgeous bouquet came from Merv for our Anniversary - it was a day early because I announced on Wednesday night that I was going out on Friday.  I couldnt understand why Merv was cross about me going out when he was going to be a work anyway.  Well this was why it was due to be delivered today, our Anniversary, and he had to go to the shop and arrange for it to be delivered early.

He had asked for 3 gorgeous red roses to be included in the bouquet, one for each of my boys, how lovely is that.

Thanks, Merv, for making me feel so special, love you.

9 comments:

stampingcaz said...

aww how lovely!! 3 boys??

Happy Anniversary

Cazx

Unknown said...

thats one sweet OH you have there Julie

Paula x x x

Lynda said...

Those flowers are gorgeous Julie - Happy Anniversary!

Love Lynda xxx

Julie said...

Caz - Yes I have 3 boys - Merv, Matt and Owen. I always refer to Merv as one of my boys.
Jx

Dawnie said...

Happy Anniversary. What a beautiful bouquet..... Just celebrated our 22, but didn't receive any flowers. Does that mean I need to wait for another five years !!!!!

Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary hun x See romance isnt dead!! That is gorgeous x Leigh x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Julie (& Merv) Happy Anniversary to you both. The flowers are just gorgeous Julie.

Tina
X

Elena said...

The bouquet is lovely! Happy anniversary Julie & Merv!

Kath Stewart said...

happy belated anniversary and love those gorgeous flowers...hugs kath xxx