Sunday 4 April 2010

Week 13 done

Where or where did another week go to? Does time run away for anyone else too? Last week at the NEC I was asked if I sold 48 hour days - or I wish I could arrange for some of those sometimes!

Anyway thats Week 13 - DONE. The way things are going I may just make this challenge of posting everyday for a year!

Todays card features that baby elephant template that I love. I traced it onto card, covered with some Sugar and Spice papers and cut it out. Edged the elephant with Versa Magic inks, then glittered glued around the edge in Platinum.





I joined 2 elegant rectangles together to create a card, a strip of the tape measure paper from Sugar and Spice across the centre and an inked message onto one of the die cuts.

Up close for the finer details, I put double thickness (2 foam pads on top of each other) to lift the elephants ear.



No comments: