Monday 19 April 2010

Diamonds!

I love Glitz and Glamour papers from Craftwork Cards, they are so so versatile.  Use them as they come, black and cream, ink the edged to add colour, spritz them with glimmer mists to change the colour to name but a few.

For todays card I made a template of a diamond and traced round it on the back of lots of different Glitz and Glamour papers.  I then coloured the edges with hot pink ink pad and glued them to my card.


I added a die cut Glitz and Glamour frame to the card, added a mini message and framed it with Card Candy.

Up close for the finer details.

6 comments:

Helen said...

this looks just stunning!

Tinkertaylor said...

Very classy ..I like

G Peplow said...

They are lovely! Little pics of you taking the photos in each silvery candy, great fun xx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Julie

Lovely card - over the weekend I ordered myself some of the glitz & glam papers so can't wait for that to arrive so that I can have a play!

Tina
X

Bettythebaglady said...

Julie I do love this. Thanks for saying that you made a template for the diamonds because I wondered how you'd done them on the last card.I did find a sizzlits die in my stash and had got ot in the back of my mind to try it XXX

Kathleen said...

I love the diamond effect, it is really different, I will have to give it a try. Lovelee.
Kath