Thursday 4 March 2010

Yummy Scrummy!

Yummy Scrummy is one of Craftwork Cards best selling paper collections, such a gorgeous colour combination of the sugar pink with soft latte brown.



I covered the top of an elegant rectangle with patterned paper and edged the shape with card candy - Marshmallow and Chocolate. Cover some mini elegant squares with pink papers and curl and shape some retro blooms for the centres. Edge the shapes with glitter glue and leave to dry.

I missed posting last week that Week 8 was DONE and now we are Week 9 and its DONE too!!
This is amazing - I never thought I could keep it up this long and I really appreciate all the comments people have left and the comments I have had from people at shows - so thank you. Keep the comments coming and I will try and keep posting!

No comments: