Wednesday 24 March 2010

Glitz N Glamour

Got back from Harrogate on Sunday evening - had a really good journey home. I had been away for 5 days so I was really pleased to see Merv and my boys.

The show was really great, I had breakfast workshops on both days teaching 2 cards and all the ladies loved the cards they made. One lady who came on Saturday came back to a different workshop on Sunday, but came to tell me she had gone home Saturday night and made 6 more of the handbag card I taught at the workshop. I really love it when people want to make more of my card designs.

I demonstrated on Craftwork Cards stand after the breakfast workshops and the response to the new products was wonderful - so wonderful that Rose and Sue spent nearly all of Saturday packing on the stand to keep up with the demand. The new collections are beautiful though - so today my card features Glitz and Glamour with a little bit of Sugar and Spice thrown in.

Hope you like the card. Tomorrow I will show you how to change Glitz N Glamour in seconds to create a totally different look.



Up close of the detail of the flower. Made using the Petal 2 template from Craftwork Cards. Cut out 5 heart shaped petals, ink the edges and glue together. Add a punched daisy to the centre and finish with glitter glue.



Im off again today, its up to Birmingham for set up of the Hobbycrafts Show at the NEC.
If you are going to the show be sure to stop by Craftwork Cards stand and see some of the gorgeous new products, including Glitz N Glamour and all the stunning cards that the Design Team have been busy making.

The show is on from Thursday 25th through to Saturday 27th March open from 9:30am to 5:30pm and Sunday 28th March open from 9:30am to 5pm.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Stunning, Julie. Love the glitter round the flower, it looks amazing

Lynda said...

Hi Julie - fab card as always. I'm going down to Birmingham on Friday so will see you on Saturday at the NEC. I'm getting giddy already lol.

Love Lynda xxx