Tuesday 2 March 2010

Busy, busy!

Just back from a hectic few days away. Firstly we were at the Make-It show at Farnborough and then Sue and I were off to Stevenage on Saturday and Rich and Tina where staying at Farnborough for the Sunday.

There was a really bad forecast for strong winds on Sunday and the show organisers decided to cancel the Sunday at Farnborough - if any of you were there on Friday it was pretty frightning at times with the wind then and it was meant to get much much worse.

A few years ago they actually lost part of the roof of the marque on set up day so they just could not take the risk.

So when the show closed on Saturday it was all hands to the deck to break the stand down and all go to Stevenage for Stamparama on Sunday. We got to Stevenage about 7:30pm so could not set anything up.

So it was an early start on Sunday with just one and a half hours to set the stand up - it took us 4 hours at Farnborough!! Well we did it just in time - just as the doors opened to all the lovely crafting ladies.

Back home now till Wednesday when I fly up to Glasgow to help with set up of the stand for Hobby Crafts Show at the SECC from Thursday through to Sunday. Just enough time to catch up on washing and ironing and make some more samples! Hope to see lots of you there - be sure to stop by the stand and let me show you all the amazing new goodies!

Im spoiling you all today, 2 cards!! But they are the tall skinning ones I make from the strip of card you get left with when you cut and score a 6x6 card from an A4 sheet. Hope you like them.

The first is on Ritzy Lime cardstock - my favourite right now - I stamped the background and added a purple retro bloom with a paper stem from Grape and Grey. Chocolate Box card candy either side of my mini message. I love this colour combination.



My second card featurs my tree design with punched circles of patterned papers and an In Circle message. The papers are from Grape and Grey collection. I edged the tree and circles with glitter glue.

No comments: