Monday 29 March 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

Ok, so I made a list of all the followers - added their names twice as promised, then listed all the names of people who left a comment.



Then I cut them up and folded them all, mixed them up well in the bowl and picked a winner! (the picture of the winner is a bit blurred, a bit like me after another 5 days away at the NEC!)



and the winner is .......


drum roll please ........





Demi please can you email me at: julie8hickey@aol.com with your full postal address so I can get the box of goodies off in the post to you.

Thank you to everyone who took part and left me a comment and to all of you who became a follower of my blog.

Im so looking forward to Easter weekend, Im at home with Merv and the boys! Well actually I am for Friday and Saturday but then on Sunday and Monday Merv and I are off to Brans Hatch to watch the first round of British Superbikes and I cant wait. All I have to do now is buy some eggs for everyone - I feel a chocolate weekend coming on.

Todays card is using Sugar and Spice papers and die cut sheets. I love this new paper collection, its onto a matt paper and is a gorgeous soft dusky pink. I cut diamond shape of the papers, inked the edges (Versa Magic Malted Mauve is just perfect) and glued them to the right hand side of my card. Added some Card Candy and glitter glued around the edges. I topped the papers off with a die cut umbrella that I coloured in using my Copics. I added a message from the die cut sheet to the left hand side and tied with sheer ribbon.



Up close for the finer details.



3 comments:

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Gorgeous card...
Love the umbrella and diamond effect...
Oh nearly forgot CONGRATULATION'S Demi on winning that fantastic candy.
Hugs Alison.
xxx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card julie and I love that diamond design...and I have been very naughty....nicked your idea....hope you don't mind....big hugs kath xxxx

Debo said...

Beautiful! The colours are delicious - pretty but without being 'cutesie'.