Tuesday 9 March 2010

Back home!

Got back last night from Glasgow after 5 nights away and its good to be home. It was lovely seeing lots of familiar faces, especially so many of the ladies that came to see me at Craft World early this year. I got to see and chat to Kath Stewart and meet her friend Lorraine too. A huge thank you to Emma and her lovely Mum, Hazel, for taking me back to the airport on Sunday night.

I love showing all the new Craftwork Card goodies and sharing ideas with everyone.

Im home this weekend which will be nice as its Mother's Day - I may actually get to take my Mum out as it usually falls on a weekend when Im away.

The new show is The Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza at Harrogate - I love this show I always wish I could go as a customer such wonderful stands -all dedicated papercrafting, but I will be busy demonstrating on Craftwork Cards stand and running Breakfast Workshops on Saturday and Sunday.

My card today is made from one of our new chipboard templates for
girls, a butterfly. There are five designs in a pack: butterfly, dress, key, birdhouse and manniquin. You get two of each design so you can turn them into albums if you want to or just use them as templates. There is also a boys set which I will feature tomorrow.



1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Julie....it was lovely to meet up with you again and so glad you made your flight home...see you at the NEC...big hugs kath xxxx