Monday 22 February 2010

Stitches today

Im off to Stitches, a trade paper craft show, with Sue and Nikki today. Fingers crossed there isnt any snow for us down south or for Sue and Nikki up north, but I fear there will be some at the NEC in Birmingham where the show is being held.

I was told by Carolyn at The Glitter Pot that they closed Birmingham airport on Friday because of the snow. More snow is forcast to fall today. Hopefully it will all be ok as the NEC is only minutes from the M40 and hopefully that will be fine.


Im hoping to see lots of gorgeous new crafting bits and pie
ces that fill me with inspiration!

Below is a card from my morni
ng workshop at The Glitter Pot featuring Grape and Grey collection:



The decorated inside of the card:



Up close for the finer details. We made the heart shaped flowers using my Petal Template 2.

No comments: