Tuesday 2 February 2010

Something very different today!

Still featuring Craftwork Cards Romance collection, but today I have team it with my favourite cardstock of all times Ritzy. This cardstock has such a gorgeous shimmer to it and comes in stunning colours - this is the lime.

I adore this combination of the hot pink with the lime green - just stunning!



On the front of the card is one of the new Elegant Rectangles that I designed. They come in four different colour combo's, 15 in a pack for just £2.95 - a bargain!

I covered a retro bloom in some patterned paper, layered it onto a mini elegant square and added a beautiful butterfly which is on Ritzy ionised grey. I cut the centre of the wings out (something that Sue did on a card, I would never have thought to do that!) and added some patterned papers behind.

Some buttons were threaded with ribbon and attach down the side.



Close up on the finer details.

Another card tomorrow, again using Romance collection.

No comments: