Sunday 7 February 2010

Final Romance

My last card is a big 8x8 card. Covered in grey Romance paper with an elegant rectangle across the front of the card. Panel of grey paper on the front and then a scallop circle layered on top with crystals at each scallop point.

I covered a large flutterby with paper, attached Card Candy down the centre of the body and adhered to scallop circle.

Add some beautiful butterflies, a message and card candy to finish the design.



Which card or colour combination did you like the best?

2 comments:

henny rupita said...

Julie, I always love to read your posts... but it's very hard to leave any comments because my English is bad...
I don't know how to express what I want to say, but in simply, your posts are very inspiring me..because I do love making cards too.

Thanks Julie...

Julie said...

Henny your English is very good and Im glad you enjoy my blog. I love to read the comments so dont stop leaving them.
Happy Card Making
Julie
x