Thursday 11 February 2010

Dressy Stamping!

I found some stamps I bought years ago but I still love them,some girly dress ones.

I stamped this one with Memento Ink pad and then coloured with my copic pens. I stamped onto Craftwork Cards new Digital Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock.

Now if you love to stamp and colour with Copic's or Promarkers you have to treat yourself to some of this cardstock as the results you get are absolutely amazing! The cardstock is ultra smo
oth - just gorgeous and the results well it's stunning a real printed look to the stamping.



The coloured design up close.



This is what I turned the stamped image into:




Decorated the envelope and this is inside the card:



And a close up of the finer details.



Papers are Bo Bunny and Pebbles Inc, message Craftwork Cards and Card Candy.

3 comments:

debs29blue said...

Wow Julie!

Love this card! Colours are great and the stamp you've used is fab!
Take care
Debs x

kathybart said...

hi julie, the stamp and colouring look absolutely stunning! i've just ordered some of this paper, i can't wait to get it now!!! can i ask, do you use a blender pen with your copics? if not how do you get that effect? thanks in advance, Kathy x

Julie said...

Kathy
Im no expert when it comes to Copic's but I love the results you get. I dont use a blender pen I usually use 3 or 4 pens in the same colour - say pink, green, blue ect I always buy 3 or 4 different tones. I start with the lightest and add the stronger colours.
Hope this helps.
Julie
x