Sunday 17 January 2010

Remember this?

Do you remember this piece of A4 paper that I decorated with butterflies? Stamped and coloured in using Copic pens.



Well I said I would share the cards that I made using it - I have made 5 in total, 3 big square cards and 2 little cards.

So this is my first card:




I covered the front of the card, leaving a small border showing. I coloured an In Circle message using the same Copic pens as I coloured the butterflies. I punched a circle and scallop circle and coloured them to match too. Layered onto white card (part of a Back2Basics scallop card) attached to front of card. I then added the ribbon which is attached to white card to ensure it stands out on the busy background. Glitter glue highlights the scallops and butterfly details in silver.



A close up shot - showing the glitter glue on scallops and butterflies.

Another card tomorrow, I would love to know which is your favourite one so leave me a comment!

2 comments:

SallyB said...

Hey Julie...this is lovely! I am deffo going to do this with a Butterfly stamp and my promarkers!
Really enjoyed looking at all your handmade christmas cards!

Lynda said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the cards Julie - this one is stunning!

Love Lynda xxx