Sunday 31 January 2010

More Stamping today!

Well it was what got me into card making in the first place!

I created the soft pink flower background paper using the Build a Bloom stamp set and used a message from the Cupcakes stamp set with the tiny daisy from build a bloom.




I stamped three different cupcakes, coloured them in with the Copic pens and cut them out and layered them onto part of a scallop edge card. I inked around the edge and attached it to the card with foam pads.

I finished the card with glitter glue - just because I love it.

If you like this card you can get the stamp set from Craftwork Cards -
Cupcakes

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

hi Julie


I love this card cupcakes are still in arn`t they

hugs
sylvie
xx

Tinkertaylor said...

This is so pretty... good enough to eat