Wednesday 27 January 2010

Build a Bloom - Take 4



A bright and bold card today. I stamped some paper with the daisy and coloured it with bright orange Copic pens. I added the 3 dots between the flowers.



I cut the paper to size and layered it onto a scallop edged card. I cut a small panel of white card, coloured the edges using an inkpad and attached it to the card. Add a layered up message and then cut a strip of white card, wrapped it with ribbon and attached across the front.



As ever I highlighted the flowers with glitter glue. By adding a panel of white card for the message, it makes its really stand off the busy background of the card.

Another card design tomorrow. See you then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Julie:

I have been following your blog for several months, since I found, and immediately purchased, both of your Quiick and Clever card books - they are truly inspiring, as are all of your cards. I have been searching in vain for the cat stamp shown on pages 31-33 of Q and C handmadde cards. Can you tell me who makes that stamp? I m Katie
winzercastle@sbcglobal.net