Thursday 10 December 2009

Yummy Scrummy is back!

Well Yummy Scrummy paper packs are back and they are even better than before!

They have been supersized to 8"x8" which is so good, especially if you like bigger cards.
I love it because I can cover my favourite 6"x6" cards and still have some bits left for the inside of my card or for another card.

There is the best selling Milk Chocolate and Marshmallow - an all time favourite of milk chocolate and soft fluffy pink marshmallows - sounds delicious!

Try some of the new flavours too - Milk, White and Dark Chocolate - so you can have a bit of everything.


Or Dark Chocolate and Mint - I love this combination.

There are even three different foilings to choose from - they now come in white, gold and silver and with 12 sheets in a pack for just £4.50 you need to go treat yourself today!

2 comments:

Yvonne Randall said...

Beautiful cards Julie. I love the clean lines. You do layers without clutter perfectly.

Yvonne

Emma Williams said...

These are stunning cards and I'm going to find it really hard to resist, not buying these papers for myself now! Beautiful!!