Tuesday 24 November 2009

I told you!

I did tell you that it would not last!! But I do have an excuse as to why I have not posted any cards yet, I was away at Dawn Bibby's residential weekend from Friday through to Sunday night.


Travelled home on Sunday, bought a lady called Denise home with me as she had broken her arm (not at the weekend before when she was on holiday) and she was going home on the train - so I offered her a lift. It was great for me too as it was someone to keep me company and talk to me all the way home. It was lovely we talked constantly about all sorts of things.

We set off home at 6pm, travelled about 30 miles and hit a huge traffic jam - we did 2 miles in an hour and a half! I finally got home at 20 to 1 on Monday morning! I was absolutely shattered.



The weekend was great 72 crafters, Dawn really knows how to work them - they were two fun filled days full of lovely projects to make. There was a lovely dinner on Saturday night and one of the girls from Dawn's shop sung a song that she had written about all the staff - it was just brilliant. Well done Jackie you are a very talented lady. There was a disco and lots of people got dancing, including Dawn and Craig from QVC who made a guest appearance on Saturday and stayed until Sunday night. He was great fun and spent so much time with every single person on the weekend.

On Sunday they visited the shop where some of us were demoing and then it was back to the hotel, a quick lunch and then on with the make n take and tips and techniques tables. People went from table to table learning new things and making lovely projects.



Everyone had a great time.



Because I have been away I had not been able to add the comments to the blog, which is why so many people think they were the first to comment re the blog candy. I will pull a winner next Tuesday the 1st December so you still have time to leave some comments.

I will sort out some cards and get posting again very soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Thank you for the lovely comments that have been left so far.

No comments: