Monday 8 June 2009

Thank You

Thank you to everyone who came to see me or tried to see me on Saturday at The Craft Barn's June Extravaganza. It was so so busy and there was so much to see from all the different demonstrators - 19 in all.



Here are a couple of cards that I made, everyone loved the acetate cards but they dont photograph very well. I didnt take any pictures of the cards that I made on Saturday, but I have left them at The Craft Barn for them to display.



I had a great Saturday - the time flew and it was great to share all the lovely ideas using the Sorbet Souffle and other Craftwork Cards products.
A quick trip to the shop at the end of the day revealed lots of empty hooks which means that you loved the Craftwork Cards goodies too!

At the shop I was able to buy some gorgeous new stamps by Kay Carley. I have known Kay for several years now and her cards are quite simply gorgeous. Kay and I share a love of daisies so I treated myself to one of her new sets, I would have liked all 3 but another time.
I have made a card to send to Kay as she passed on some super tips about using the Copic markers to me and I was really pleased with the results. I will post a picture of it later.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Two beautiful cards Julie, I just love popping over to see what you've made.

Vicki x

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful projects, realy pretty. Sounds like you were all very busy. Kim