Friday 1 May 2009

Left overs!

This lovely card has been made with the left overs from the workshop on Saturday. It was made by Lynn Cooper and she really has used left overs!



The butterfly sheet layered onto the card over the scraps of spotty papers, is actually the sheet that the die cut butterflies have come out of, the waste, the bit that gets thrown away! Oh how silly of me, it doesnt get thrown away if you're a crafter!


Lynn thanks for sharing this lovely card idea with us - I wont be throwing the empty butterfly sheets away anymore!

4 comments:

Bettythebaglady said...

Love that card. So simple and elegant. Different eyes see endless possibilities. Love BettyXXX

Bettythebaglady said...

Julie Just been on Craftwork Cards website.What a fab monthly project. The new cards for that are amazing.Pity I've already renewed my membership. I'll just have to hang on a bit. Love Betty

Paula Pascual said...

I love that! I am going to scraplift the idea!

Made by Mandy said...

Oh what a fantastic idea, very effective indeed.