Saturday 30 May 2009

Cards!

Below is one of the cards we made last weekend at my Workshop in Leeds. I have mixed the Kraft Collection papers with the lovely soft pastel Richie Wraps and created a card from them. Cut around the butterflies and lift the wings before attaching the paper. You cant really see in the photo but I have coloured the border strips of Kraft paper with glitter gel pens and sprinkled some daisies over the card too!



There are lots of Workshops on-line at Craftwork Cards ready to book now featuring lots of different ideas - Kathy and Lynda are doing a Beat the Clock - a fab class where you make 10 cards in 2 and a half hours! Mary is teaching a box class and her boxes are just gorgeous, Sue has a couple of workshops too and she has fabulous card ideas and I also have a Butterfly and Blooms class - two of my favourite items to use on a card. Click here to see the full list and book your seat!

For my ladies down South I will sort out a date for a Horley workshop next week and get it on-line - I will post about it here too.

No comments: