Saturday 21 March 2009

Wonderful day!

I have had the most wonderful day today and its only 5pm! Got up early went and joined the local horticultural society as Merv and I are going to grow our own veg this year. Came home unloaded the car and filled it with loads of rubbish that I sorted on Friday, quick trip to the dump and what a great job done.

Cooked sausage sandwiches for my boys and then I went off to Chicken Shack. This is a group of stampers that meet once a month at a hall near Redhill, Surrey, they used to meet with Stamping Caz but when she had to give it up they carried on meeting up.


Well Caz is back there most months again now and as I was free I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to see her, have a chat and get to do her mini Stampin Up workshop.



I know nearly everyone that goes so it was lovely to see people and what they were up to and to share some cards with them.


I made this beautiful card using the Stampin Up bits and some of the brand brand new bits that arent out until April - ordered them and cant wait to get my hands on them.

I had a wonderful couple of hours and one of the ladies, Sue lent me the stamp set that she won in the raffle and another set. Im busy making cards with them now and will post some later.



What a gorgeous vase of sunshine and all for less than £3. My Mum and great friend Sue always have flowers in their homes and I always think 'Im going to do that' and I never do - well yesterday I did - they were tight buds and look what a good drink and a sleep does for them!

No comments: