Tuesday 3 March 2009

Saturday 7th March - The Glitter Pot

I will be demonstrating with the gorgeous card making products from Craftwork Cards at The Glitter Pot this Saturday. Here are some sneak peaks of what I will be showing you.




Be sure to come and say hello and see what I have made using the new Yummy Scrummy papers and embellishments, the Basically Black collection and the Coffee & Cream range.



I have a class at The Glitter Pot on Friday 3rd April where we will be making cards using the Coffee and Cream paper collection and the Marshmallow and Cappuccino Yummy Scrummy papers - my favourites! To book your place call 01444 831714 or book it on Saturday at the demo day.



I will be there from 10am through to 4pm and if you want to see more of the cards you will have to come to The Glitter Pot!




For those of you that cant make it I will show you the cards next week.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely to see you demoing on Saturday, I spent far too much on papers etc. thanks to your demo. Any chance of a few more photos of your samples as I can't remember what you did with them!!! especially the one with the scalloped circle acetate.

Jackie

Julie said...

Jackie, sorry but I made the scallop circle card at The Glitter Pot and forgot my camera. I stamped onto acetate using Opaque Staz On White then added flowers and message to the front. Attached a scallop square inside only where the flowers and message were on the front. Added scallop square to inside back attached with ribbon. Tie the two circles together and highlight stamping with stardust glitter glue. Hope this helps. Julie