Tuesday 24 March 2009

Cards Galore - Take 2

These are todays offerings, this time using rubber stamps.


Card - 4

Using a Hero Art stamp, stamped onto panels wrapped with ribbon and some glittered card candy.


Card - 5

This one is using Graceful Grasses and a new SU 'thanks so much' stamp that I got to borrow from Sue McGowan at the weekend, thanks Sue.


Card - 6

Another using the Hero Arts stamp layered onto some Penny Lane and a message (Hero Arts) punched using SU punch and threaded with ribbon.

Which is your favourite?

4 comments:

Sally Dodd said...

Can't decide between cards 4 & 5, both of which are gorgeous, as is no. 6! I think it has to be no. 5 though, very simple, but very effective. My first love when it comes to card making is rubber stamping so it is nice to see these designs of yours. Thank you for the inspiration you give card makers everywhere.

Bettythebaglady said...

Julie-it's got to be card 5 but I love them all. You're obviously on a roll. Have just got labels one nesty and am now going to snaffle your idea. Pity I've not got the sentiment stamp but I'll think of something XXX Betty

simplyfairies said...

Stunning all of them.....

Sarah K said...

I love card 4 but they are all wonderful x