Friday 19 December 2008

Problems with the Internet

Now I know a certain lady, naming no names - Gill, wont believe me but I have been having problems with my internet and not being able to get on. Its happended several times and all just when I was going to post on my blog!



Anyway I thought you might like to see some of my Christmas cards - its been such a rush this year I just dont know where all the days in December went. I forgot to photograph the first batch that have gone out - they were cool ice blues.
Hoping you are more organised than I am - off shopping with my youngest, Owen, this afternoon so he can get his presents for the family, then shopping again with Merv on Saturday to get some bits for me!!!

Then Saturday night I will be glued to the TV to watch Strictly - I dont really have a favourite to win - although I would like Rachel and Vincent - she is briliant and I just love Vincent he so loves himself. I also would love to see Lisa win as I listen to her on the radio every morning and she has progressed so much. Tom and Camilla are brilliant too - so really I dont mind who wins - I just know I will love the evening watching it all. I think I feel and G & T coming on. Im going to have a cosy To52y night!

No comments: