Tuesday 24 June 2008

Sorry for not posting!

Sorry for not posting much last week but I went away for a few days with Merv to Donnington Park to watch the British Moto GP and to attend the Day of Champions.
We had a fabulous time, got to see lots of the riders and I even bid for something at the auction. Unfortunately I got carried away with the moment and as soon as the auctioner started the bidding up went my hand and I was out bid.
We stayed at a wonderful bed and breakfast which was as nice as any hotel I have stayed at and the breakfast and people who run it, Sarah and Ian, where such lovely people and such good fun. I can recommend them if you need somewhere to stay in and around Derby. Check out their website. Thanks Rachel for sorting this out for us we really appreciate it.
The racing wasnt very exciting, my favourite rider James Toseland fell off at the first corner, its a long story but too much pressure springs to mind. Anyway my other hero Valentino came home second so he helped to soften the blow.
I promise to post some pictures of some cards very soon.

No comments: