Tuesday 15 April 2008

Lovely Weekend


It was lovely to see so many familar faces and friends at Ally Pally this weekend and to be able to share and show you the new products and what I had made with them. They are so easy to work with and create lovely cards. Hope you had a great time and got lots of crafting goodies!
The card features a scallop square wrap with the edges inked. Enchanted papers on the card front with the wrap attached to the back. Add the new patterned stems, mini messages for leaves and Bazzill Flowers with an In Circle for the centre. I didnt have the right colour ribbon for the card so I trimmed some of the dotty paper, tied a knot from another piece, flattened it and stuck it to my paper ribbon. Highlight all the card with glitter glues. The three favourites for the Enchanted Teal collection are: Platinum, Aqua and the new Cinnamon they look gorgeous and add real sparkle to the card.
My weekend was complete with Valentino Rossi coming 3rd and getting on the podium in Moto GP and my favourite, James Toseland, coming 7th - brilliant James keep up the good work!
You see my other passion is motorbike racing - Moto GP especially!
And when I got back on Sunday night Merv, my hubby, had made my Moussaka - simply devine! Thanks Merv.


1 comment:

debbieann said...

I loved seeing all your samples at ally pally, is there any chance of seeing some more, especially the chocolate holder! Fab Idea