Friday 27 July 2018

Feeling lucky!

WOW! What an amazing response to my exciting news on Facebook and Instagram - thank you so much for all the likes and especially the comments - they mean so much to me.  

I feel so very lucky to be in partnership with Paula and Geoff from...




I've known Paula and Geoff almost as long as I've been in the craft industry and they have always been super supportive of me, they have a wonderful craft shop in the Surrey countryside, which is actually only 10 minutes from my front door, and they are genuinely lovely people with a fabulous team working with them.

We will both be sharing lots more with you all very soon!

So onto the cards, I've been dying to share the cards featured on my super exciting news yesterday with you all, so here they are...


Up close to see the finer details...



This is Paula's favourite card...Well one of them :)


Up close to see the finer details...


This is one of my favourite cards... I have many :)


Up close to see the finer details...


I will tell you more about how I made them, using what, very soon!

Thank you again
Julie
x



SaveSave

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Julie! Super excited for you xx

Paper and Stuff said...

I'm so pleased for you, me Julie! A new adventure awaits xx

Craftyfield said...

Congratulations! How exciting Julie... I love your samples, beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Julie. Lovely cards x

Gaenor McQueen said...

Congratulations lovely lady beautiful cards as always ❤️

Bluefairy4U said...

Well done Julie, seen you so many times at Ally Pally and The craft barn. It’s fantastic that you have joined Craftsulove. They are a wonderful company and you will be working with your dear friend stamping Caz and all the other designers you know . Always loved your work. Well done Jo.

craftyrufus said...

The cards are stunning as always. So excited to hear about your new project.xx