Monday 30 July 2018

All White!

Hi everyone
Hope you are all ok and enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having!

I have another card to share with you using the amazing 3D Texture Fade - Botanical from Tim Holtz - it really is stunning! The embossing folder I mean!!


I've made an all white card.  Firstly I die cut a heart shape, then I spritzed the card with water and put it in the 3D Texture Fade and ran it through my die cutting machine.  The embossing it achieves is a-m-a-z-i-n-g it is so dimensional - simply stunning.  I love the Botanical design because I think it can be used for so many different occasions.  Once I have dry embossed the design, I wiped the heart with an anti static bag and then rubbed my WOW! Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad over the design, very gently.  Sprinkle on White Pearl Embossing Powder, tapping excess off and then heating to melt the powder.  I love the shine that I now have just on the high spots of the the botanical design.



I die cut some of the flowers and leaves from the Creative Expressions Finishing Touches - Passion Flower die set - another favourite of mine right now!  I covered them with WOW! Ultra Slow Drying Ink and sprinkled on White Pearl Embossing Powder.  Tapped the excess off and heated them.  I repeated the process so I got a lovely all over embossed finish.
Don't they look wonderful?


I wrapped white organza ribbon around my card, tied a double knot to secure and dotted a few sequins on my card with a few drops of Tonic Crystal Drops - Oyster Grey.


I hope you like my card, I'd love you to leave me a comment!

Head over to Crafts U Love if you would like to treat yourself to any of these goodies featured today, and please can I ask that you add, in the 'Delivery Request' box that you heard about these goodies from me :) thank you xx

Have a great day

Julie
x

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Stunning card, I love the embossed touches, Cathy x