Sunday 28 November 2010

I  have just spent 2 lovely days with my Mum.  I was off to demonstrate up in Chorley, Lancashire and she came along for the ride.  We stayed over on Friday night, just at a Premier Inn with a lovely pub attached.  So we had a nice meal out together and then left bright and early to head back to Chorley for the demonstration.

I have to Thank everyone who ventured out in the cold to come and see me demo, it was so good to introduce so many new people to Craftwork Cards range of gorgeous goodies.

A big thank you to Louise's Mum who kept both Mum and I so well supplied with hot coffee's throughout the day.

I was so touched that one of our lovely customers, Betty came to see me, especially as she is spending the day with me next Saturday at Yuletide Fun in Leeds - our Christmas workshop at Craftwork Cards.  Betty came on the bus, she didnt tell me she was coming she wanted it to be a surprise and spent several hours with us. 

Later in the afternoon I had another surprise when in walked Kath and Susan.  I was not expecting to see them and it was so nice as Kath had sent my Mum lots of cards she had made to sell for Mum's charity and Mum got the chance to put a face to her name.

We left around 4pm to travel home, the motorways were very kind to us and we got home before 9pm which was really good.

Really looking forward to next Saturday for Yuletide Fun day at Leeds.  Lots of wonderful things planned so all you lucky ladies that are attending you are in for a great day. 

No comments: